Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

This show reminds me of Superjail, maybe inspired by it? Either way thoroughly enjoyed it!

Splintercell: Blacklist Splintercell: Blacklist

It's animations like this I reserve my 5 star ratings for!

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

Very well done! Perfect score from me. Quick question: how do I get "scouted" for my artwork? I'm pretty well invisible on this site untill someone does so. Anyway great job and hope to see more from you!

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Insanely well done, I want to have art babies with you (jk). Sad that you went through alot of emotional issues during this, but it looks like all the time and trauma paid off in a way. In the spirit of giving constructive feedback there's not much to say except to praise. The fire, colours, lighting, shadows, scales and atmosphere are (like I said) insanely well done. See you in another half year :D

The Gate The Gate

Nice use of light and shadows... and very good detail on the fingers! I was hoping for more from the silhouette of a snowman opening the door to match the detail in the hand, otherwise good work!

Breaktroll responds:

Well, I wanted to keep the figure mysterious, so I kept it very simple and featureless. But thanks for the review!